How Does It Work?
My Personalised Health Plan provides you with a combination of expert nutrition and lifestyle advice together with coaching support.
Consultations can take place in a variety of ways to suit busy lifestyles. You may wish to have a face-to-face consultation in:
- By videocall using Skype or similar software
Before the initial consultation I will ask you to fill in a Health Questionnaire and diet diary and return this to me ideally no later than 48 hours before your appointment.
may last up to 90 minutes as we go through the following:
- Recap and enlarge on the information in your Health Questionnaire, including family health history
- Discuss your current concerns and health goals.
- Talk about your current symptoms in more depth
- Review your dietary habits, lifestyle, sleep and stress levels
- Discuss the diet diary
- Discuss any medication and supplements currently being taken
We will agree some initial health goals which will be tailored to suit your lifestyle, likes and dislikes and budget. If appropriate, functional tests and /or supplements may be recommended. You will be sent a summary of what we discuss and goals we have agreed within 72 hours of the consultation.
These last for approximately 45 minutes and usually take place about 3-5 weeks after the first meeting - this may differ depending on your individual needs.
This is a time to catch up, discuss how things have been since the last session and adapt the health goals where necessary. In my experience, lasting changes to diet and lifestyle require a step-by-step approach and I will endeavour to support you along the way and adapt any Programme to what is manageable for you.
Plan lengths vary, depending on your health goals. Typically, 6-12 weeks is a reasonable time needed to begin to notice changes in health and how you are feeling. More complex health issues may need to be addressed over a longer period.
- Children age 16 and under must have a parent or guardian present at all consultations and a declaration must be signed prior to any consultation.
- Nutritional Therapy is not a replacement for medical advice and should you have any symptoms of concern, you should contact your GP in the first instance.
- The cost of supplements and functional tests is not included in Health Plans. However, supplements may be ordered at 10% discount off the RRP